Health Governance Report, February 2010
Decade after 'To Err Is Human': Are hospitals safer?
Nurses' repetitive processes catch medication errors
Patient experience: Four benefits and five priorities
Setting the record straight on mammographies
Value vs. volume: Can we pay for quality?
Initiative hopes to improve patient safety in public hospitals
Pilot program targets frequent ED visits
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus