Conduct effective, cost-efficient community outreach
But his adlibbed presentation wasn’t for naught—one of the nurses took Baum’s card and sent him her mother.
Giving speeches to local groups is just one of the ways you can reach out to potential patients without embarking on an expensive marketing campaign. Often, getting your practice’s name and expertise out in the community is more beneficial than a billboard.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files