Conduct effective, cost-efficient community outreach
But his adlibbed presentation wasn’t for naught—one of the nurses took Baum’s card and sent him her mother.
Giving speeches to local groups is just one of the ways you can reach out to potential patients without embarking on an expensive marketing campaign. Often, getting your practice’s name and expertise out in the community is more beneficial than a billboard.
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- Two NY hospitals to offer free hip and knee replacement surgeries for qualifying patients in December
- Hospital mergers may lead to higher prices
- Healthcare data of 1 million NJ patients compromised since 2009
- CEO Exchange: Pressure is On to Partner, Drive Quality