Conduct effective, cost-efficient community outreach
But his adlibbed presentation wasn’t for naught—one of the nurses took Baum’s card and sent him her mother.
Giving speeches to local groups is just one of the ways you can reach out to potential patients without embarking on an expensive marketing campaign. Often, getting your practice’s name and expertise out in the community is more beneficial than a billboard.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- 2015 M&A Forecast 'Cloudy'
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- PA hospital to pay $662,000 to settle Medicare fraud case
- Calculating the True Cost of Care
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- Supreme Court to hear Obamacare subsidy challenge in March