More attention being paid to diagnosis errors
The human body is far more complex than a car, however, and arguably more complex than the stock market. Additionally, the many medical factors and thinking and systemic processes that might lead a physician to a particular diagnosis are complicated in their own right. Because of this, diagnosis errors are gaining more attention from the medical field, the media, and patients.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year