More attention being paid to diagnosis errors
The human body is far more complex than a car, however, and arguably more complex than the stock market. Additionally, the many medical factors and thinking and systemic processes that might lead a physician to a particular diagnosis are complicated in their own right. Because of this, diagnosis errors are gaining more attention from the medical field, the media, and patients.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal