More attention being paid to diagnosis errors
The human body is far more complex than a car, however, and arguably more complex than the stock market. Additionally, the many medical factors and thinking and systemic processes that might lead a physician to a particular diagnosis are complicated in their own right. Because of this, diagnosis errors are gaining more attention from the medical field, the media, and patients.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013