More attention being paid to diagnosis errors
The human body is far more complex than a car, however, and arguably more complex than the stock market. Additionally, the many medical factors and thinking and systemic processes that might lead a physician to a particular diagnosis are complicated in their own right. Because of this, diagnosis errors are gaining more attention from the medical field, the media, and patients.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'