Include specific departments when forming a RAC team
HCPro, Inc.’s RAC Preparedness Benchmarking Report surveyed providers on their preparations for the RAC program. There were more than 700 respondents from demonstration and non-demonstration states, as well as from each of the four RAC jurisdictions. This information will assist providers in their preparations by giving them benchmark information about how hospitals are preparing for RACs.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says