Include specific departments when forming a RAC team
HCPro, Inc.’s RAC Preparedness Benchmarking Report surveyed providers on their preparations for the RAC program. There were more than 700 respondents from demonstration and non-demonstration states, as well as from each of the four RAC jurisdictions. This information will assist providers in their preparations by giving them benchmark information about how hospitals are preparing for RACs.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013