Promote prompt payment from CDHP, HDHP patients
But it’s not that easy. HDHPs and CDHPs (i.e., HDHPs with an account attached) are nothing new, but for many providers, challenges persist.
Some healthcare organizations, both as providers and as employers, have embraced them, but others continue to struggle. Among the complaints: increased bad debt, delayed reimbursements, and higher cost to collect.
- CMS Mulls Income-Adjusting MA Stars
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers Prep for New Payment Models as Population Health Grows
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- 3 Ways to Rev Employee Development Programs
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Transforming Decision Support and Reporting
- 6 Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- Aligning Executive Compensation with Provider Mission