Promote prompt payment from CDHP, HDHP patients
But it’s not that easy. HDHPs and CDHPs (i.e., HDHPs with an account attached) are nothing new, but for many providers, challenges persist.
Some healthcare organizations, both as providers and as employers, have embraced them, but others continue to struggle. Among the complaints: increased bad debt, delayed reimbursements, and higher cost to collect.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty