HITECH, major settlements, EHRs, and more
The quality, efficiency, safety, and privacy of healthcarein the United States were front-page news in 2009.
Specific developments weren’t mere flashes in the pan; experts say the ripple effect will continue into 2010 with long-ranging effects for most. Let’s revisit the most significant events of 2009 and explore their potential effect in 2010.
- ICD-10: Minimizing the Financial Hit
- Hospital Compare Adds Infection, Stroke, Readmissions Data
- 3 Favorite Nursing Trends of 2013
- How One Provider is Saving Millions on Imaging Equipment
- HIT in 2014: Portal Perils and Half-Built Houses
- SLIDESHOW: HL20 — 20 People Who Are Making a Difference in Healthcare - 2013
- State Health Disparities Trace Medicaid Expansion
- Q&A: Banner CEO on 'Getting the Cost Out'
- Healthcare Unions Eye Gains in 2014
- AMCs React to Being Shut Out of Some Exchange Plans