Verify, document and close the loop, columnist counsels
How many times in your practice have you ordered a procedure that was never performed, a prescribed medication that was never given, a lab test requested but never completed? Whether you are the physician ordering a task or the healthcare provider responsible for completing that task, you know: Sometimes things simply don’t get done.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care