Is Hospital Job Growth in the Cards in 2010?
For most of us, watching 2009 recede in the rearview mirror is a pleasant sight. Good riddance to a lousy year and a lousy decade! But even within the worst economic climate since the Great Depression, 2009 was not such a bad year for job growth in the healthcare sector—which includes everything from hospitals to outpatient surgery centers to podiatrists' offices—when compared with the overall economy.
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- When a hospital closes
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Administration: 7.3M now enrolled in Obamacare
- US health system among least efficient before Obamacare
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says