Is Hospital Job Growth in the Cards in 2010?
For most of us, watching 2009 recede in the rearview mirror is a pleasant sight. Good riddance to a lousy year and a lousy decade! But even within the worst economic climate since the Great Depression, 2009 was not such a bad year for job growth in the healthcare sector—which includes everything from hospitals to outpatient surgery centers to podiatrists' offices—when compared with the overall economy.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries