Is Hospital Job Growth in the Cards in 2010?
For most of us, watching 2009 recede in the rearview mirror is a pleasant sight. Good riddance to a lousy year and a lousy decade! But even within the worst economic climate since the Great Depression, 2009 was not such a bad year for job growth in the healthcare sector—which includes everything from hospitals to outpatient surgery centers to podiatrists' offices—when compared with the overall economy.
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse