Spell Out the Good and the Bad in Employee Assessments
Competition for qualified, skilled healthcare professionals in clinical, business, and administrative areas will get tougher in the coming years.
The ideal candidates for leadership positions will have their specific strengths and weaknesses. But true leaders all share a common ambition to advance their careers. As a result, hospitals and other healthcare organizations must have comprehensive promotion and career advancement programs in place across all levels of management to not only provide opportunities to advance, but also to clearly spell out to ambitious employees what is expected of them.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- The Infection-Busting Treatment Payers Don’t Want to Talk About
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told