Spell Out the Good and the Bad in Employee Assessments
Competition for qualified, skilled healthcare professionals in clinical, business, and administrative areas will get tougher in the coming years.
The ideal candidates for leadership positions will have their specific strengths and weaknesses. But true leaders all share a common ambition to advance their careers. As a result, hospitals and other healthcare organizations must have comprehensive promotion and career advancement programs in place across all levels of management to not only provide opportunities to advance, but also to clearly spell out to ambitious employees what is expected of them.
- Nurse Ethics Comes to a Head at Guantanamo Bay
- In Lakeport, CA, a Population Health Laboratory is Born
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Transforming Decision Support and Reporting
- Insurers' listings of in-network doctors often out of date
- How to navigate big data in healthcare
- CMS Mulls Income-Adjusting MA Stars
- Opinion: What healthcare can learn from CHS data breach
- Costs of responding to Ebola adding up
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA