Spell Out the Good and the Bad in Employee Assessments
Competition for qualified, skilled healthcare professionals in clinical, business, and administrative areas will get tougher in the coming years.
The ideal candidates for leadership positions will have their specific strengths and weaknesses. But true leaders all share a common ambition to advance their careers. As a result, hospitals and other healthcare organizations must have comprehensive promotion and career advancement programs in place across all levels of management to not only provide opportunities to advance, but also to clearly spell out to ambitious employees what is expected of them.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- PA hospital to pay $662,000 to settle Medicare fraud case
- Supreme Court to hear Obamacare subsidy challenge in March
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- How the high cost of medical care is affecting Americans
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic