Simple Steps to Avoid Staff Burnout
Many healthcare organizations have an effective strategy for dealing with consistently low performers and chronic problem employees in their workforce. They're fired. But what about the otherwise dedicated healthcare professionals—the clinicians, the administrators, the executives—who might find themselves in a funk? What can healthcare organizations do to recognize burnout and help their staff members regain a sense of mission?
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue