Informed administrators are the key to a successful billing staff
“I’ve seen where people literally have rebilled a claim five to seven times without calling,” says Michelle Glad, operations manager at Aesthetic Center for Plastic Surgery in Houston. “The insurance [company] sees that the claim was already logged in their system and immediately kicks it out as a duplicate claim. It’s a real waste of time.”
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013