Practice board meeting: What's on the agenda? What's not?
At Radiological Associates of Sacramento (RAS), the monthly practice board meeting is a model of efficiency. It is no small feat to get the 64 physician owners of the practice to sit down for two- to four-and-a-half hours every month to review critical governance issues. But the efficiencies built into the meetings, which might seem effortless to the casual observer, are actually the result of constant streamlining and review, says Fred Gaschen, executive vice president at RAS.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion