Health Governance Report, May 2010
The overall economy may be seeing some (slight) improvement, but healthcare leaders know that even in boom times, providers must keep their finger on the pulse of how their facility is doing from a business standpoint. In this month’s issue of Health Governance Report, we offer several articles that can help keep your facility financially-strong.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers