Does Guaranteed Payment Guarantee Benefit?
It goes by many names: bundling, bundled payment, episode-based payment, ProvenCare, payer contract guarantees, warranties. But whatever healthcare leaders decide to call it, it may be the future of payment programs. Bundling is being touted by some as a solution to what ails the current fee-for-service system, and two of the largest health systems are taking these programs to heart.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges