Does Guaranteed Payment Guarantee Benefit?
It goes by many names: bundling, bundled payment, episode-based payment, ProvenCare, payer contract guarantees, warranties. But whatever healthcare leaders decide to call it, it may be the future of payment programs. Bundling is being touted by some as a solution to what ails the current fee-for-service system, and two of the largest health systems are taking these programs to heart.
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Substance Abuse Resurfaces Among Anesthesiologists in Training
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT