Does Guaranteed Payment Guarantee Benefit?
It goes by many names: bundling, bundled payment, episode-based payment, ProvenCare, payer contract guarantees, warranties. But whatever healthcare leaders decide to call it, it may be the future of payment programs. Bundling is being touted by some as a solution to what ails the current fee-for-service system, and two of the largest health systems are taking these programs to heart.
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers