Free EMRs: Too good to be true?
Before physicians sign up for free EMRs, they should read license and privacy agreements closely to determine what services the vendor is providing.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Cheaper surgery sends Lowe's flying to Cleveland Clinic