Ask the advisor: Experts answer questions about the impact of reform legislation on contracting and reimbursement issues
MCCRA asked experts the following questions: From a contracting and reimbursement perspective, what immediate changes should providers expect now that the health reform legislation has been enacted? What long-term changes should they anticipate—and what can they do to prepare? Please focus on practical issues for provider organizations.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts