Should you be ordering that test?
“We feel it’s our responsibility to be developing some recommendations as to what our physicians should be doing to keep costs down,” says Steven Weinberger, MD, deputy executive vice president of the ACP. Although the organization will be looking at diagnostics as well as therapies, its first target will be the former.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines