Should you be ordering that test?
“We feel it’s our responsibility to be developing some recommendations as to what our physicians should be doing to keep costs down,” says Steven Weinberger, MD, deputy executive vice president of the ACP. Although the organization will be looking at diagnostics as well as therapies, its first target will be the former.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees