Should you be ordering that test?
“We feel it’s our responsibility to be developing some recommendations as to what our physicians should be doing to keep costs down,” says Steven Weinberger, MD, deputy executive vice president of the ACP. Although the organization will be looking at diagnostics as well as therapies, its first target will be the former.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers