PPACA will bring major changes for contracts and revenue
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) and the Reconciliation Act of 2010 will have significant ramifications for managed care contracts and reimbursement, say experts who have analyzed their many details. Some of the effects may be seen right away and some will trickle down over time as the provisions affecting one part of the healthcare community eventually have consequences for others.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations