PPACA will bring major changes for contracts and revenue
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) and the Reconciliation Act of 2010 will have significant ramifications for managed care contracts and reimbursement, say experts who have analyzed their many details. Some of the effects may be seen right away and some will trickle down over time as the provisions affecting one part of the healthcare community eventually have consequences for others.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs