E-pharmacy catches drug mistakes for rural hospitals
It’s always refreshing to hear about a big, geographically diverse hospital system that tries to find solutions for its smallest facilities and succeeds—especially when doing so saves a great deal of money and prevents medication errors that endanger patients. Welcome to the world of e-pharmacy and Bravo Banner Health.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness