Outpatient care: Strategic growth lives here
“When you define outpatient as a less-than-24-hour stay, the ability to move things to a less traditional environment is growing so fast that, with or without healthcare reform, the possibilities for the outpatient world are virtually unlimited, including very major things,” Atkinson says.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions