Outpatient care: Strategic growth lives here
“When you define outpatient as a less-than-24-hour stay, the ability to move things to a less traditional environment is growing so fast that, with or without healthcare reform, the possibilities for the outpatient world are virtually unlimited, including very major things,” Atkinson says.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer