Standardized billing practices could save billions of dollars
Healthcare administrators know better than anyone that the billing process for healthcare services is complex and time-consuming because of the involvement of third-party billing entities. A recent study has quantified the negative effects of the complicated billing process and concludes that changes could result in $7 billion of annual savings for physician and clinical services billings.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US