Credit card act may have effect on revenue
The Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility and Disclosure Act (CCARDA) is intended to protect consumers from unfair credit card billing practices, but it also could end up affecting the revenue for healthcare providers, say some industry insiders.
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Proton Beam Therapy Center Closure Illuminates Costs
- Driving Down Claims Denials