The Doctor's Office, October 2010
Should doctors be reimbursed for conversations with patients?
Six steps to negotiating better managed care contracts
What physicians want
Bleak physician recruitment news for smaller markets, independent practices
Physician rating systems under fire, could affect revenue
Practice management software toolkit released by AMA and Medical Group Management Association
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law