What physicians want
Instead, says this line of thinking, with few exceptions, new doctors just want steady employment, preferably in the hospital environment, where all they have to do is take care of patients instead of dealing with the billing and staffing challenges and all the other headaches that a physician in private practice is expected to take care of.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013