Physician rating systems under fire, could affect revenue
A positive rating could bring more patients to a physician practice and provide bargaining power when negotiating a managed care contract, but a neutral or negative rating could have the opposite effect. That would be bad enough when the less-than-stellar ratings are earned, but it is unacceptable if those ratings are based on flawed information.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers