Carve-outs can benefit both provider and insurer
Any negotiation for a managed care contract usually focuses on the fee schedule, the all-important part of the agreement that determines what the payer will accept as your fees for the work provided. It is crucial to your success that you arrive at a fair fee schedule, but payers often want to impose a one-size-fits-all solution on the provider.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians