Carve-outs can benefit both provider and insurer
Any negotiation for a managed care contract usually focuses on the fee schedule, the all-important part of the agreement that determines what the payer will accept as your fees for the work provided. It is crucial to your success that you arrive at a fair fee schedule, but payers often want to impose a one-size-fits-all solution on the provider.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'