Carve-outs can benefit both provider and insurer
Any negotiation for a managed care contract usually focuses on the fee schedule, the all-important part of the agreement that determines what the payer will accept as your fees for the work provided. It is crucial to your success that you arrive at a fair fee schedule, but payers often want to impose a one-size-fits-all solution on the provider.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts