Carve-outs can benefit both provider and insurer
Any negotiation for a managed care contract usually focuses on the fee schedule, the all-important part of the agreement that determines what the payer will accept as your fees for the work provided. It is crucial to your success that you arrive at a fair fee schedule, but payers often want to impose a one-size-fits-all solution on the provider.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013