Remedies available when negotiations break down
It happens to most providers eventually. You’re negotiating a contract with a payer, and everything comes to a halt when the two parties can’t agree on a key provision. Neither side is willing to let go of the extra dollars, with the provider insisting that the money will make or break it and the payer trying to explain that it has thousands of providers and must stick to its predetermined amounts.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations