Hospital uses pocket-sized handout to improve core measures compliance
Core measures are a part of the fabric of hospital life, particularly given their connection to CMS reimbursement numbers. All staff have encountered core measures at some point and have a basic understanding of them. But how do you ensure that their knowledge level is up to date and sufficient to keep your hospital’s reimbursements optimized?
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus