PPACA bringing more headaches for providers
Healthcare reform, known now as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), continues to bedevil physician practices and other healthcare providers with its details. Months after the passage of PPACA, the likely effects on managed care contracts and reimbursement are becoming more clear.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues