PPACA bringing more headaches for providers
Healthcare reform, known now as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), continues to bedevil physician practices and other healthcare providers with its details. Months after the passage of PPACA, the likely effects on managed care contracts and reimbursement are becoming more clear.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013