PPACA bringing more headaches for providers
Healthcare reform, known now as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), continues to bedevil physician practices and other healthcare providers with its details. Months after the passage of PPACA, the likely effects on managed care contracts and reimbursement are becoming more clear.
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- When a hospital closes
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances