GAO says CMS needs more oversight of managed care
The U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) recently released a report stating that CMS needs better oversight of Medicaid managed care contracts. If lawmakers are successful in pushing for more aggressive oversight, providers could see changes in the rates Medicaid pays—either for better or worse, depending on your state’s Medicaid contract.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers