Risk reduction strategies healthcare finance leaders can use to minimize financial exposure
With all the rapid changes taking place due to healthcare reform and the economy, many healthcare finance leaders are grasping for any way to minimize their financial exposure—and that means assessing risks that are more likely to generate financial losses. As the payment environment changes in the coming years, healthcare facilities must become extremely adept at identifying, measuring, monitoring, and ideally eliminating their risks, or they may lose greatly needed revenue.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus