Risk reduction strategies healthcare finance leaders can use to minimize financial exposure
With all the rapid changes taking place due to healthcare reform and the economy, many healthcare finance leaders are grasping for any way to minimize their financial exposure—and that means assessing risks that are more likely to generate financial losses. As the payment environment changes in the coming years, healthcare facilities must become extremely adept at identifying, measuring, monitoring, and ideally eliminating their risks, or they may lose greatly needed revenue.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest