Risk reduction strategies healthcare finance leaders can use to minimize financial exposure
With all the rapid changes taking place due to healthcare reform and the economy, many healthcare finance leaders are grasping for any way to minimize their financial exposure—and that means assessing risks that are more likely to generate financial losses. As the payment environment changes in the coming years, healthcare facilities must become extremely adept at identifying, measuring, monitoring, and ideally eliminating their risks, or they may lose greatly needed revenue.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending