Avoid denials with clean claims, accurate information
Inaccurate insurance information is probably the leading cause of denied claims, says Bill Gilbert, vice president of marketing at AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions, one of the top 15 medical billing providers in the United States, based in Warren, NJ. In most cases, the insurer replies that the patient is not covered.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts