Avoid denials with clean claims, accurate information
Inaccurate insurance information is probably the leading cause of denied claims, says Bill Gilbert, vice president of marketing at AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions, one of the top 15 medical billing providers in the United States, based in Warren, NJ. In most cases, the insurer replies that the patient is not covered.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers