Fairfield Medical Center redesigns ED call payment and aligns physician-hospital interests
Like many hospitals, contention regarding ED call at Fairfield Medical Center in Lancaster, OH, was just a symptom of deeper systemic problems, and the organization almost lost its OB service before the problems were diagnosed and treated.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers