New York hospital’s PICU celebrates one year without central line infections
On July 7, staff members in the pediatric ICU (PICU) at Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York (CCMC) celebrated one full year free of central line infections.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013