Five tips for avoiding diagnostic errors
Now that the quality movement seems to be chugging along on a well-conceived, evidence-based track, some thoughtful person has come along tooting a horn to warn us to “wait just a darn minute. Aren’t you all forgetting something that’s really, really important?” Or words to that effect.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers