How to appeal denied claims: Have an organized strategy
But how do you successfully appeal a denied claim? What strategies work and when do you know it’s time to cut your losses? For starters, look at the appeals process as a normal part of business and not an improvised response to an unexpected denial. After all, the denials aren’t really unexpected.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US