How to appeal denied claims: Have an organized strategy
But how do you successfully appeal a denied claim? What strategies work and when do you know it’s time to cut your losses? For starters, look at the appeals process as a normal part of business and not an improvised response to an unexpected denial. After all, the denials aren’t really unexpected.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening