Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, January 2011
Sometimes you just have to end it: How to terminate a contract that’s not working
Protect against insolvency when negotiating contracts; look for warning signs
Mitigate revenue impact brought by denied claims
AMA urges providers to take action on inaccurate payments, says one in five are wrong
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care