The physician?s place in the ACO
Much of that standardization push can be boiled down to a desire by employers and the government to create so-called accountable care organizations (ACO), in the belief that better-organized, standardized care is better care, and that healthcare organizations will deliver better care if it is coordinated and if financial penalties or rewards accrue to those organizations producing better outcomes.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care