The Doctor’s Office, February 2011
In a room at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford, 12 patients and 12 OB/GYNs sat paired at tables. The physicians described their practices and specialty areas and the patients explained their situations and discussed what they were looking for in a doctor. After five minutes, the patients rotate and begin another conversation with the next physician.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US