Helping patients find the right physician
In a room at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford, 12 patients and 12 OB/GYNs sat paired at tables. The physicians described their practices and specialty areas and the patients explained their situations and discussed what they were looking for in a doctor. After five minutes, the patients rotate and begin another conversation with the next physician.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream