Helping patients find the right physician
In a room at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford, 12 patients and 12 OB/GYNs sat paired at tables. The physicians described their practices and specialty areas and the patients explained their situations and discussed what they were looking for in a doctor. After five minutes, the patients rotate and begin another conversation with the next physician.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised