Surgeons: Take a vacation
In this 24/7 work world, it seems healthcare professionals are working nonstop. For surgeons, there are added concerns that the exceedingly long shifts have a potential effect on patient care stemming from psychological trouble spots: burnout, depression, career dissatisfaction, and problems at home.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'