The physician's place in the ACO
Now that healthcare reform has gone from a concept to a law, big changes are ahead for everyone associated with providing healthcare to Americans. But perhaps no other group will need to adapt more than physicians, many of whom fear that their independence will be curtailed and their influence will retreat. Coupled with that fear is the belief that patients will suffer as the “art” of medicine is replaced by standardization.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US