The physician's place in the ACO
Now that healthcare reform has gone from a concept to a law, big changes are ahead for everyone associated with providing healthcare to Americans. But perhaps no other group will need to adapt more than physicians, many of whom fear that their independence will be curtailed and their influence will retreat. Coupled with that fear is the belief that patients will suffer as the “art” of medicine is replaced by standardization.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream