Capitation catching on with some providers, but decision can be difficult
With practices struggling to get every possible dollar out of their managed care contracts, sometimes the idea of capitation can be appealing. Why not agree to a set amount for each patient rather than hoping to make enough on procedure charges?
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care