Mitigate revenue impact brought by denied claims
With about 10% of claims denied on average, a physician practice must have a specific plan in place to respond to denials. Otherwise, you are forfeiting a significant amount of revenue that is rightly yours, says Brian Sanderson, JD, a partner with Crowe Horwath, LLP, in Oakbrook, IL.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success