Mitigate revenue impact brought by denied claims
With about 10% of claims denied on average, a physician practice must have a specific plan in place to respond to denials. Otherwise, you are forfeiting a significant amount of revenue that is rightly yours, says Brian Sanderson, JD, a partner with Crowe Horwath, LLP, in Oakbrook, IL.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion