Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, March 2011
If your practice is a network provider under the TRICARE healthcare program for military personnel and their families, a recent court ruling has made you a federal contractor. That means the federal government expects you to comply with a host of requirements, including having an affirmative action program.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers