TRICARE contract can make you a federal contractor, with major obligations
If your practice is a network provider under the TRICARE healthcare program for military personnel and their families, a recent court ruling has made you a federal contractor. That means the federal government expects you to comply with a host of requirements, including having an affirmative action program.
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- When a hospital closes
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances