Health Governance Report, March 2011
Technology for treating and managing diabetes is progressing rapidly these days. Just a sample of some high-tech advancements: iPhone® applications for monitoring glucose readings, implantable RFID chip sensors, and even a “robotic pancreas” that could regulate blood glucose levels.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions