Health Governance Report, March 2011
Technology for treating and managing diabetes is progressing rapidly these days. Just a sample of some high-tech advancements: iPhone® applications for monitoring glucose readings, implantable RFID chip sensors, and even a “robotic pancreas” that could regulate blood glucose levels.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US