Data-driven diabetes care gets smarter
Technology for treating and managing diabetes is progressing rapidly these days. Just a sample of some high-tech advancements: iPhone® applications for monitoring glucose readings, implantable RFID chip sensors, and even a “robotic pancreas” that could regulate blood glucose levels.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer