Signature requirements still confounding physicians despite CMS help
It seems like it should be simple to know what documents need to be signed by the physician and how, but physician practices are finding that there is plenty of room for confusion despite efforts by CMS to spell out the requirements. Getting it wrong means delayed reimbursement and added hassle for doctors and staff.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?