Signature requirements still confounding physicians despite CMS help
It seems like it should be simple to know what documents need to be signed by the physician and how, but physician practices are finding that there is plenty of room for confusion despite efforts by CMS to spell out the requirements. Getting it wrong means delayed reimbursement and added hassle for doctors and staff.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013