Care management program aims to reduce Medicare costs
Metcare, a leading provider of healthcare services in Florida, and SeniorBridge, a national health management company, have announced the launch of a yearlong patient-centered home care program that is expected to improve clinical outcomes and quality of life and reduce the overall cost of caring for Medicare beneficiaries.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream