Care management program aims to reduce Medicare costs
Metcare, a leading provider of healthcare services in Florida, and SeniorBridge, a national health management company, have announced the launch of a yearlong patient-centered home care program that is expected to improve clinical outcomes and quality of life and reduce the overall cost of caring for Medicare beneficiaries.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'