Care management program aims to reduce Medicare costs
Metcare, a leading provider of healthcare services in Florida, and SeniorBridge, a national health management company, have announced the launch of a yearlong patient-centered home care program that is expected to improve clinical outcomes and quality of life and reduce the overall cost of caring for Medicare beneficiaries.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'